The Microsoft Excel and Word files are provided for Missouri third class counties to prepare the 2015 budgets in accordance with Sections 50.525 to 50.745, RSMo. Right click on the links below & select Save Target As... to save a copy to your computer.
General Budget Instructions - Recap of significant Revised Missouri Statutes and general budget preparation information.
Budget File Instructions - Instructions for working with the downloadable Excel and Word budget files.
FAQ - Answers to some of the most frequently asked questions about working with the budget files.
Download the County Budget Files Package
Two options -
1) Download the INSTALL file for all budget files - The INSTALL process creates a folder named 2015BUDGET on your computer C:\ hard drive and copies the budget files to the folder. Five shortcut icons will be placed on your Windows desktop for the budget files.
- Right click on the link & select Save Target As... to save a copy to your computer.
- Browse to where you saved the file and double click to run the installation.
- When the PKSFX box appears, make sure only C:\ is listed in the Extract to: box, then click OK.
2) Download Individual Budget Files - Problems with the INSTALL file or want more control over where the files are saved to your computer? Right click on the link & select Save Target As... to save a copy to your computer.
County Budget - Excel file with worksheets for entering all budget financial information.
Budget Message - Word file for the County Clerk's message of important budget features.
Budget Certification and comments - Word file for the County Clerk's official certification.
Department Forms - Excel file for county official's department budget request.
Generic Budget - For other officials and boards with funds held outside the county treasury.
Download A PDF Hard Copy Budget
Hard Copy Budget- For printing and completing by hand.
Questions about downloading or working with the files should be sent to email@example.com or by calling Jeff Roberts (573) 751-4213.